Turns out that maintaining a blog requires time and efforts. That’s why so many blogs went silent in the past few months. Regarding a source of the NY Times (Blogs Falling in an Empty Forest) bloggers are abandoning their beloved blogs in an increasing rate. The good news is that this will weed out 95% of all the competitors.
- DataOps – Developing Processes for Analytics and Data Management September 17, 2019
- Containers are In – Azure Can Help September 13, 2019
- Simplify Data Management with Azure Data Studio July 29, 2019
- Migrating from SQL Server to Azure July 24, 2019
- Dobler Consulting Achieves Select Partnership Status with Amazon Web Services – AWS July 9, 2019