Last Updated: May 24th, 2018
WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER AND TRACK:
We request personal information when you request a service, answer a survey, download materials, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities on our website. You make the decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction. The summary below highlights the information we may collect:
- We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Apps on your mobile device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. In addition to information we collect on our Websites, when you use our Mobile Apps we may also collect your city location, device model and version, device identifier (or “UDID”), OS version. We send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about events or promotions. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may turn them off at the device level. We may link information we store within the analytics software to Personal Information you submit within the Mobile App. We do this to improve services we offer you and improve our marketing, analytics and site functionality.
- We may collect “Personal Information” that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
- We may collect “Navigational Information” about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
- We may collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to the Subscription Service, including credit cards numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
- The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may delete the information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE GATHER AND TRACK:
- For internal purposes such as to verify compliance with an executed license or service agreement, to track downloads, or to track website traffic.
- To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, security alerts and research on future product ideas or improvements.
- To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you.
- To provide you with special offers and communications that may be of interest to you.
- To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs.
- To allow you to purchase products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select.
- To help you quickly find software, services or product information important to you.
- With tracking technologies that may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed. Our use of tracking technologies allows us to improve our website and your web experience. We may also analyze information that does not contain personal information for trends and statistics.
- To provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your unique Personal Information to the third party. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- To use Navigational Information o operate and improve the Websites and the Subscription Service. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about Dobler Consulting.
- To post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
- If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
- We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our Websites, our customers, and users of the Subscription Service and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
- We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as geo-location data) is collected on our Websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- We offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on the Websites if you so request, as described in “Opting Out and Unsubscribing” below.
- We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the Subscription Service or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “Opting Out and Unsubscribing” below. If you provide information to our customers as part of their use of the Subscription Service, our customers decide how long to retain the personal information they collect from you. If a customer terminates its use of the Subscription Service, then we will provide customer with access to all information stored for the customer by the Subscription Service, including any Personal Information provided by you, for export by the customer according to our agreement with our customer. After termination, we may, unless legally prohibited, delete all customer information, including your Personal Information, from the Subscription Service.
- If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by Dobler Consulting on the Websites and the Subscription Service. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process. Choice/Opt-out Dobler Consulting provides the ability for you to ‘opt-out’ of receiving additional information from us. We may offer you these choices at the time you give us your information.
SECURITY, PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
EU – U.S. PRIVACY SHIELD
Dobler Consulting is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Dobler Consulting complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland , including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Dobler Consulting is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Dobler Consulting may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
You may direct any inquiries or complaints related to our Privacy Shield compliance to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, you may contact the EU data protection authorities (DPAs).
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
How we gather information from users
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our site or request certain features, such as newsletters or when you make a purchase. Like most Web sites, Dobler Consulting also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your user name and password, and we may not be able to customize the site’s features according to your preferences.
What we do with the information we collect
Like other Web publishers, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content and advertising. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive). Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Dobler Consulting may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
Dobler Consulting expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a Dobler Consulting page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through Dobler Consulting you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, features offered by other parties. Dobler Consulting is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
Dobler Consulting does not control the use of this technology by third parties or the resulting information, and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Dobler Consulting and this policy.
Dobler Consulting does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe Dobler Consulting has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at the address listed below.
We can be reached by contacting:
4211 W Boy Scout Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607
(813) 322 3240
Changes to this Policy
Dobler Consulting reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.