SAP HANA is an in-memory database system that lets businesses analyze operations in real-time. The industry-leading capacity enables Big Data management and analysis. SAP HANA reduces management requirements while offering a robust range of tools and capabilities. But where do you run your SAP HANA systems? Experience improved performance, maximized reliability, and cost reduction opportunities when you run your SAP HANA on IBM Power Systems. IBM Power Systems is a dynamic, hybrid cloud environment designed with increased flexibility and scalability for a future forward system that works seamlessly to host your SAP HANA environments. Your system is only as strong as the platform it runs on. Don’t throttle your database capabilities with underperforming cloud environments.
• Robust hybrid cloud provides flexibility and scalability for maximizing workload capacity
• End-to-end security for peace of mind
• Support business continuity with over 99.999% availability
• Rated ITIC Global Reliability report’s highest in reliability for the 12th year in a row!
• Flexibly pricing structures for optimizing cost