The first class will held at our training facility in Tampa, FL on March 13th 2013. It will be the instructor lead 3-day course “Quick start to SAP Sybase ASE for Oracle and SQL Server DBAs”.
At the end of this course, participants will acquire an in-depth understanding and hands-on experience in:
- SAP ASE architecture, components and functionalities.
- Installing, upgrading and patching a SAP ASE server.
- Creating, configuring, and tuning SAP ASE databases.
- Backup and recovery concepts in a SAP ASE database environment.
- SAP ASE database maintenance requirements, options, and configuration.
- Performance tuning tools provided by SAP ASE for tuning SAP ASE installations.
- Managing/monitoring/troubleshooting multiple SAP ASE installations, using the SAP Control Center.
Please call 813 322 3240 for more information or registration by phone.