Get the greatest ROI out of your database with SpectrumDB® Managed Services by Dobler Consulting
Organizations are more data reliant than ever before, and keeping their database reliable, available and accessible is of the utmost importance. But, hiring and retaining the DBA staff necessary to service your database can be a huge expense.
With SpectrumDB® database managed services, Dobler Consulting alleviates the burden of monitoring and maintaining your database to deliver peace of mind and make your internal database team more efficient and effective. Our database managed services run the full range of database platforms and applications, including: SAP, Sybase, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Azure, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra and Hadoop.
• You need to reduce database management and staffing costs
• You’re expecting increased demand and need staffing alternatives
• Your database requires 24/7 system monitoring and support
• You want to focus your internal DBA team on strategically important projects
• You’re looking to improve DBA efficiency and employee retention
• Your IT team needs on-demand access to database expertise
• You’re looking to implement more efficient technical workflows and processes
• Your DBA team needs coverage during holidays, vacations or sick time
Scalability is key when it comes to database managed services. SpectrumDB™ can either augment your existing database staff by taking over routine tasks, system monitoring and after-hours support, or we can become your virtual DBA and assume complete responsibility for database administration, security and more. Our database managed services include:
Reduce costs and improve productivity by outsourcing your database administration or offloading routine DBA tasks to better focus your internal team.
You can rest easy knowing your database is constantly monitored—nights, weekends and holidays—to ensure optimal performance and security.
Cyber threats never rest—that’s why we keep your database updated with the latest patches and monitored for potential internal and external dangers.
When it comes to disasters, it’s a matter of when rather than if—we ensure your database is properly backed up and help recover your system when its needed.