May 13, 2015 – May 15, 2015
This is an instructor-led online course.
This course is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the architecture and administration of a SAP Sybase ASE server for medium and senior level DBAs. The course does not cover SAP Business Suite database server administration. It is designed specifically for Oracle DBA’s who are transitioning to SAP Sybase ASE database servers, by providing the following information about successfully administrating SAP Sybase ASE:
- Provide Oracle DBAs a road map to learn SAP Sybase ASE database administration.
- Enable DBAs leveraging Oracle competencies to learn SAP Sybase ASE database server concepts.
- Highlight differences and similarities in Oracle and SAP Sybase ASE database administration.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of SAP Sybase ASE architecture and administration concepts.
- Provide hands-on opportunity to learn SAP Sybase ASE database administration in a trainer- facilitated setting.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
For cancelation received at least 15 days prior the training class start date, we will fully refund the cost of your order. For cancelations received less than 15 days prior the training class start date, we will issue a voucher for a later training class date.
Training Dates & Costs