Over the course of a year, your business goes through many changes, ups, and downs. Data changes and employees come and go, making it difficult to keep track of technology licenses. Maintaining the proper licenses is of the upmost importance in keeping your database running smoothly. With the right technology partner, maintaining updated and affordable software licenses and license maintenance becomes a hassle-free process – and one that you and your business no longer have to worry about.
Choose Dobler Consulting for your database license maintenance needs!
As a trusted partner in the providing of software and database licenses, Dobler Consulting helps businesses in the designing, security, and management of their product licenses to fit their current needs and to create solutions for the needs of the future. Our dedicated team ensures that your licenses are kept on schedule, organized, and that the data may be collected into reports for easy sharing. We offer value pricing, as well as personalized service, scalable solutions, and assistance with long-term planning. As the experts in license maintenance, we are an SAP Value Added Reseller Partner and Microsoft Silver Partner.
Database License Maintenance and Packages
Our license and license maintenance packages include:
SAP Database Product Suites – Run your entire business, even on a global scale, from end-to-end with the leading applications and technology combined into a fully integrated suite. SAP Product Suites allows businesses to stay on the cutting edge with continuous innovations and enhancements.
- SAP HANA – Run your business in real time while analyzing Big Data and driving rapid innovation with the market-leading in-memory computing platform, SAP HANA. As a reimagined way to look at relational database management, this solution brings speed, data management, and scalability to a whole new level.
- SAP Sybase ASE – Drive your data faster and with more reliable processing for less with SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise, or SAP ASE. This affordable relational database management system, or RDBMS, is designed for high-performance transaction-based applications involving a massive volume of data and users.
- SAP Sybase IQ – SAP IQ allows for simpler, more affordable big data analytics and warehousing with a highly optimized and faster RDBMS. This suite allows you to transform your company with insights that were never previously possible.
- SAP Sybase Replication Server – With SAP Replication Server, your data is always where you need it to be thanks to the high-performance, secure, and reliable data delivery system across the enterprise.
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere – With SQL Anywhere, advanced data management and synchronization technologies enable the rapid development and deployment of database-powered applications in remote and mobile environments.
- SAP PowerDesigner – Visualize, understand, and manage the impact of change to your enterprise system before it happens – with SAP PowerDesigner. This end-to-end tooling software supports model-driven architecture (MDA) design with industry-standard modeling techniques, a powerful metadata repository, and unique link and sync technology – so you can respond to change with confidence.
- SAP BusinessObjects – Gain the insight your business needs to seize opportunities with comprehensive business intelligence software for midsize companies. Add data quality management and integration as well as flexible tools, such as ad hoc reporting, analysis, dashboards, and visualizations. SAP Business Objects helps companies use business intelligence to gain a competitive advantage.
- Legacy Sybase Product Suites:
- Volume Licensing
- Incremental Licenses
- Concurrent Licenses
- Network User-Based Licenses
- CPU-Based Licenses
- Associated Maintenance
- Copy Pools and Site Licenses
- License Reviews and Restructure Services